Comprehensive coverage of state-of-the-art neck rejuvenation techniques
Neck Rejuvenation features up-to-date information on groundbreaking technical advances in lower facial and neck contouring-many published here for the first time.
This highly practical reference begins with an introduction to the complex anatomy and physiology of the neck region. Readers then learn how to assess aging-related changes and to perform an accurate evaluation of the aging neck. The expert authors also provide advice on the patient consultation, interpreting physical findings, technique selection, and preoperative planning. The chapters that follow contain highly focused descriptions of different problems and surgical and nonsurgical approaches enhanced by full-color photographs and drawings.
- In-depth discussion of innovative techniques, including superior based platysmaplasty, fiberlaser assisted techniques, self-retaining sutures, and more
- 348 full-color photographs and high-quality drawings demonstrate each step of the procedures
- Multiple perspectives from renowned facial plastic surgeons and otolaryngologists
Encompassing the latest advances in the field, this is an indispensable resource for practitioners or residents in facial plastic surgery or otolaryngology, as well as for general plastic surgeons, oral surgeons, or maxillofacial surgeons.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886