A concise guide to state-of-the-art nonsurgical body contouring from pioneers in the field!
Emerging Technologies in Face and Body Contouring by internationally acclaimed experts Spero Theodorou, Christopher Chia, Erez Dayan and esteemed contributors, details emerging state-of-the-art technologies in minimally-invasive body contouring. This resource fills a void in the literature, providing plastic, aesthetic, and dermatologic surgeons with clinical insights on the latest proven techniques in nonsurgical fat reduction and skin tightening.
The book begins with chapters on 3D imaging for emerging body contouring technologies, clinically applicable concepts of fat metabolism, and discussion of laser and ultrasound. Procedural chapters cover a diverse array of cutting-edge noninvasive body contouring and VASER techniques, including water-assisted and power-assisted liposuction. Chapters dedicated to the face and neck detail scarless face lifting, injection lipolysis, and radiofrequency skin tightening. Body-specific chapters focus on the neck, arms, abdomen, flanks and hips, gluteal region, thighs and calves, ankles and knees.
- Concise text walks readers through techniques in a stepwise manner, with numerous patient cases and explanations detailing the pros and cons of each modality
- Coverage of the latest techniques including Brazilian butt lift surgery, cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting), and diverse radiofrequency procedures
- Special topics include the role of stem cells in body contouring, ethnic considerations in liposuction, and male gynecomastia treatment
- High quality illustrations enhance understanding of anatomy and procedures
Focused on the practical application of evidence-based technologies, this remarkable resource will help plastic surgeons and dermatologic surgeons improve patient outcomes and ROI.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886