The quintessential plastic surgery oral board prep and reference on common procedures
Plastic Surgery Case Review: Oral Board Study Guide, Second Edition by Albert Woo, Reena Bhatt, and esteemed contributors, features new cases in each chapter, as well as updated and expanded content. Like the widely acclaimed prior edition, the book is an excellent resource for plastic surgery residents and trainees of all skill levels, highlighting key adult and pediatric cases commonly featured on the plastic surgery oral board examination. The text is written in a "mock oral” format – designed to encourage critical thinking and analysis of case management – from initial workup to preventing key errors in judgment.
Organized in 10 sections, the short, high-yield chapters provide a thorough yet quick review of the most pertinent information. The second edition features extensive updates including section restructuring, all new cases, and an additional section providing a more comprehensive review of plastic surgery. Each case includes high-quality photographs and one- to three-page descriptions including work-up, initial assessment, history, physical examination, diagnostic imaging, patient counseling, treatment, ethical considerations, potential complications, and critical errors.
- Additional topics include non-operative cosmetic techniques, Pierre Robin sequence, prominent ear deformity, giant congenital hairy nevus, male-to-female and female-to-male transgender, secondary breast deformities, electrical burns, degloving injury, traumatic amputation, and brachial plexus injury
- A concise, reader-friendly format ideal for learning core topics and prepping for the oral board exam quickly and efficiently
- High quality board examination-type case photographs, figures, and illustrations enhance visual learning and knowledge retention
This is an essential resource for every plastic surgery resident looking to prepare for the oral boards, as well as medical students and trainees interested in developing a quick understanding of “bread and butter” plastic surgery topics.
Online at MedOne
Access your complimentary online version directly from https://medone.thieme.com by using the unique code in the front of this book.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886