Reviews of the first edition:
"Brilliant, richly colored, and well-presented…of the greatest interest for learning ultrasound anatomy…" -Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy
"Beautifully illustrated with high-quality ultrasound images…an excellent beginner's guide…should be found in every ultrasound department."-RAD Magazine
Now in its second edition, the Color Atlas of Ultrasound Anatomy presents a comprehensive and systematic overview of normal sonographic anatomy of the abdominal and pelvic areas, essential for locating and recognizing the organs, anatomic landmarks and relationships. In its practical, double-page format, images are arranged by organs in more than 250 "image quartets", demonstrating the preferred location of the transducer on the body, the resulting sectional image, a labeled drawing of the image keyed to anatomic structures, and a small three-dimensional diagram showing the location of the scanning plane in the organ.
- Many new illustrations and new series of ultrasound images
- Guidance on scanning paths and standard sectional planes for abdominal scanning, with photographs demonstrating probe placement on the body and diagrams of the organs that can be visualized
- Helps grasp the connection between three-dimensional organ systems and their two-dimensional appearance in ultrasound imaging
- Front and back cover flaps displaying normal sonographic dimensions of organs for easy reference
Covering all relevant anatomic structures, important measurable parameters, and normal values, and including both transverse and longitudinal scans, this pocket-sized reference is an essential learning tool for medical students, radiology residents, ultrasound technicians, and medical sonographers.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886