Beautifully illustrated with high-quality ultrasound images, an ideal beginner's guide; should be at hand in every ultrasound department.
Now in its third edition, the Color Atlas of Ultrasound Anatomy presents a comprehensive and systematic overview of normal sonographic anatomy of the abdominal and pelvic regions, essential for locating and recognizing the organs, anatomic landmarks and topographic relationships. In its practical, double-page format, images are arranged by organs in more than 250 "image quartets", demonstrating the optimal location of the transducer on the body; the resulting sectional image; a drawing of the image with labels keyed to anatomic structures; and a small three-dimensional diagram showing the location of the scanning plane in the organ.
- Many new illustrations and new series of ultrasound images, totaling more than 600 figures
. Now with coverage of the colon and the diaphragm
- Transvaginal and transrectal imaging of ovaries and testicles
- Helps grasp the relation between three-dimensional organ systems and their two-dimensional representation in ultrasound imaging
- Front and back cover flaps displaying normal sonographic dimensions of organs for easy reference
Covering all relevant anatomic structures, important measurable parameters, and normal values, and including both transverse and longitudinal scans, this pocket-sized reference is an essential, high-yield learning tool for medical students, radiology residents, ultrasound technicians, and medical sonographers.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886