Achieve accurate endoscopic ultrasound results with the fully updated second edition of this step-by-step guide
The second edition of Endoscopic Ultrasound: An Introductory Manual and Atlas offers a comprehensive overview of techniques complemented by advice on diagnosis and treatment from internationally renowned gastroenterologists and surgeons. High-quality images, precise clinical descriptions, and case study findings throughout the text guide readers through the most up-to-date procedures with step-by-step instructions.
Beginning with a section on the various ultrasound techniques, the atlas provides essential information on EUS-guided biopsy and its indications, risks and clinical impact, followed by imaging techniques in the gastrointestinal tract, lung and mediastinum. A fi nal section on additional applications includes EUS-guided neurolysis of the celiac plexus, hot topics in interventional EUS, and more. This essential new volume also presents an overview of devices and materials currently available, as well as a thoughtful discussion of the uses and limitations of evolving techniques.
- More than 1000 high-quality images
- New chapters on portal hypertension and interventional endoscopic ultrasound
- Unique, in-depth coverage of contrast-enhanced EUS techniques and real-time elastography
- Guidance on the successful handling of needles and catheters
- Strategies for selecting patients-including sterilization requirements, informed consent, and patient positioning and monitoring
- Accompanying DVD contains over 60 video sequences and 30 still images relating to selected chapters in the book
Written for specialists and trainees in gastroenterology, pneumology and surgery, this indispensible guide is the ideal teaching atlas of endoscopic ultrasound.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886