Step-by-step instruction for using ultrasound in image-guided procedures
This handbook is a practical reference for the full range of common and complex ultrasound-guided procedures frequently performed in clinical practice. Divided into four sections, this book provides in-depth guidelines from renowned specialists for how to perform ultrasound-guided biopsies, how to utilize ultrasound to obtain access for interventional procedures and perform drainage, and how to perform ultrasound-guided percutaneous therapy and sonohysterography.
- Detailed coverage of such key procedures as thyroid biopsy, breast biopsy, sonohysterography, superficial lymph node biopsy, musculoskeletal interventions, and more
- Concise bullet-point format that aids rapid reading and review of indications, contraindications, equipment, technique, postprocedural evaluation, and possible complications and their management
- More than 600 high-quality images and illustrations that clarify complex concepts
Ideal as a refresher to be consulted prior to performing a procedure, this book is a valuable resource for practicing radiologists, radiology residents and fellows, sonographers, and clinicians in obstetrics, gynecology, and emergency medicine.
Vikram S. Dogra, MD, is Professor of Radiology, Urology, and Biomedical Engineering, Associate Chair for Education and Research, Department of Imaging Sciences, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York.
Wael E. A. Saad, MBBCh, is Associate Professor of Radiology, Division of Vascular Interventional Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of Virginia Medical System, Charlottesville, Virginia.
An award-winning international medical and scientific publisher, Thieme has demonstrated its commitment to the highest standard of quality in the state-of-the-art content and presentation of all of its products. Thieme's trademark blue and silver covers have become synonymous with excellence in publishing.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886