A fracture first and foremost is a soft-tissue injury, the best possible outcome of which strongly depends on correct decision making at the right time and state-of-the-art softtissue handling. In order for orthopaedic and trauma surgeons to address these issues comprehensively without being plastic surgeons themselves, a certain level of interdisciplinary understanding has to be acquired.
This textbook provides that knowledge applicable in everyday clinical situations, focusing on interdisciplinary treatment strategies and basic soft-tissue techniques. High-quality videos and carefully selected case studies further illustrate this comprehensive approach and the complex process of decision making.
Surgeons will, among other things, be able to expand their knowledge regarding:
- Assessment of soft-tissue injuries
- Correct choice and handling of instruments
- Emergency department management
- Adequate debridement and wound conditioning
- Options and choice of wound closure and coverage
All videos and the animation of this book are available online at MediaCenter.thieme.com
plus e-content online www.aotrauma.org
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886