The all-new third edition of Current Techniques in Arthroscopy brings you up-to-date on the latest advances in this important and rapidly growing specialty.
Featuring nearly 300 color illustrations and contributions from recognized experts, the book provides complete information on twenty new procedures including meniscal and rotator cuff repair, advanced hip and elbow surgery, ligament reconstruction, and arthroscopy in joint replacement.
Each chapter covers an important new procedure in detail, beginning with indications, pathology, and instrumentation and progressing to surgical technique, complications, and postoperative care. Among this work's special features you'll find:
- Step-by-step coverage of the most important recent advances in arthroscopic surgery of the hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow, and wrist
- An efficient, easy-to-use format and more than 250 outstanding color drawings and photographs that lead you through each procedure from start to finish
- Contributions from recognized authorities in the field
- A complete list of references and additional readings for each procedure
Concise, up-to-date, and superbly illustrated, Current Techniques in Arthroscopy is essential for orthopedic surgeons who wish to stay at the leading edge of the profession.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886