The first book ever published to combine the full range of clinical examination techniques with standard radiological imaging studies of the musculoskeletal system, this is a key clinical tool for all orthopaedic residents and specialists. You will find dozens of representative imaging studies (including arthrograms, ultrasonography and MRI) integrated with physical examination tests -- offering a truly unique approach to reaching an accurate diagnosis.
Special features include:
* Tips for performing a standard physical examination in different areas of the body
* Directions for patient positioning during radiographic studies to obtain optimal results
* How to select the best test to confirm a diagnosis in the extremities, spine or pelvis
* Specific technical guidelines for performing key diagnostic imaging tests
In light of the many new clinical tests and imaging modalities now in use, it is almost impossible for any individual examiner to be familiar with the complete spectrum of diagnostic options available. This book provides the quick orientation clinicians need as they work through the standard examination for each joint, pointing out appropriate imaging studies throughout. Useful and practical, it is a book specialists will reach for frequently in their daily practice.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886