The most current non-operative treatment recommendations for shoulder rehabilitation...
Shoulder Rehabilitation: Non-Operative Treatment presents the latest evidencebased information on how to treat a range of shoulder disorders and provides guidelines on how to develop rehabilitation plans tailored to the specific needs of the patient.
Organized to facilitate its use as both a clinical reference and a review book, this text is divided into two main sections. The first part of the book focuses on the treatment of specific shoulder pathologies, including glenohumeral joint instability, glenohumeral joint impingement, and frozen shoulder. Numerous photographs and figures illustrate the described methods of rehabilitation. The second part of the book covers special topics in shoulder rehabilitation, such as how to modify traditional exercises for shoulder rehabilitation; the use of taping and external devices in rehabilitation; and the use of interval-based sport return programs.Highlights of this text:
- In-depth coverage of specific shoulder pathologies with key basic science information
- Detailed descriptions of specific exercise modifications that will help return the active shoulder patient to full activity following physical therapy
- Extensive use of photographs and figures that illustrate recommended exercise and mobilization techniques
Shoulder Rehabilitation: Non-Operative Treatment is ideal as a clinical reference. Physical therapists and students in graduate-level physical therapy and athletic training programs will also benefit from this outstanding resource.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886