The latest treatment strategies for managing rotator cuff deficiencyRotator Cuff Deficiency of the Shoulder
is the essential guide to recognizing rotator cuff defects and selecting the operative and nonoperative treatments that will achieve the best functional outcomes for patients. Leading experts in the field present the current knowledge of biomechanics, etiology, prevalence, natural history, and the classification of rotator cuff tears and then indications, contraindications, and treatment options.
- Clinical insights from an international team of authorities on rotator cuff deficiency
- Complete coverage of disease manifestations within the spectrum of the rotator cuff deficiency
- Descriptions of the examination, imaging, and surgical techniques, with valuable explanations of the scientific rationale behind the various approaches and therapeutic guidelines
- Discussions of the newest innovations, including tissue scaffolding, arthroscopic approaches, conventional shoulder arthroplasty, and reverse shoulder arthroplasty
- Recommendations for managing special situations and circumstances, such as revision surgery and patients with bone loss, and guidance for handling complications when they occur
- More than 300 radiographs and illustrations that demonstrate key concepts
This book is a single-volume reference containing the fundamental principles and techniques for all specialists involved in shoulder therapy and reconstruction, including orthopaedists, sports medicine and trauma specialists, and residents in these specialties.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886