A lavishly illustrated, step-by-step guide to minimally invasive endoscopic techniques for the spine
Endoscopic Spine Procedures combines the vast experience of internationally recognized spine surgery experts and provides detailed coverage of operative techniques for the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine.
The book begins with an overview of the principles of percutaneous endoscopic spine surgery followed by a detailed discussion of applied anatomy, surgical approaches and techniques, and potential complications for the different spine regions. Each chapter contains concise, step-by-step descriptions of the procedures enhanced by clearly labeled illustrations.
- Bullet-point format enables rapid reference prior to surgery
- 19 high-resolution videos-one for every procedure described in the book-appear on an accompanying DVD
- 694 high-quality illustrations prepare readers for surgery, including radiographs, full-color endoscopic views, detailed drawings, and 3-D surgical views
- 29 clinical cases demonstrate how to tell the differences between spine levels and between disease states
This concise technical guide is an essential resource for neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, interventional radiologists, or anyone involved in the care of patients with spine disorders.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886