Presents evidence-based spine trauma management in a concise, user-friendly format
Representing the collective efforts of a multinational, multidisciplinary panel of spine and spinal cord trauma masters, this beautifully illustrated evidence-based textbook does more than provide multiple treatment options-it offers unique access to insights from recognized spine experts and a thoughtful yet practical review of the most relevant literature and clinical evidence available in the field today.
Each chapter centers on pertinent questions and objective reviews of state-of-the-art procedures that guide readers from an evaluation of the evidence through practical recommendations they can easily apply to their own practices.
Spine and Spinal Cord Trauma:
- Succinct outline format-easy to read and reference
- 138 detailed evidentiary tables appear throughout the text
- An innovative new classification system for spine trauma developed by The Spine Trauma Study Group, composed of 50 internationally recognized spine experts
- 305 high-quality radiographs and 100 full-color drawings and photographs complement the text
- Practical recommendations for the treatment of many common spinal injuries, including odontoid fractures, central cord injuries, and thoracolumbar flexion distraction injuries-in-depth information on everything from intensive care to rehabilitation
- An accompanying DVD ROM contains 15 narrated videos-over one hour of footage-of actual procedures by the authors
Evidence-Based Management is an invaluable reference for orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, residents and fellows in those specialties, and allied health professionals who care for spine injury patients.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886