Lavishly illustrated step-by-step visual guide to endodontic procedures
Experts from around the world present a comprehensive overview of the clinical practice of endodontology, featuring the most up-to-date information on the treatment of the inner tooth, pulp, and tissues surrounding the root. The authors provide detailed coverage of all common endodontic procedures documented with full-color illustrations that demonstrate the various steps of each treatment.
The atlas opens with a solid introduction to the basic science and general principles of endodontic pathobiology, microbiology, diagnosis, imaging, anatomy, anesthesia, and emergency care. Separate sections then guide the reader through instruments and materials, root canal treatment, instrumentation and filling, and postendodontic measures, plus other key topics such as endodontic surgery, traumatology, and outcomes.
- Over 1900 high-quality illustrations, including full-color microscopic images and photographs of clinical treatment steps, techniques, instruments, and materials
- The latest information on nickel-titanium instruments, the use of clinical microscopes, adhesive fixation technology, and primary endodontic treatment and re-treatment
- Practical discussion of the pros and cons of treatment approaches
Endodontology is an essential resource for all practicing endodontists as well as any dentist who must have a full understanding of modern techniques and approaches. It also serves as an excellent tool with which to educate patients about their treatment options.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886