The most up-to-date presentation of modern endodontics!
Recent years have witnessed dramatic developments in the specialty of endodontics. The newest high-tech devices (e.g., clinical microscopy in conjunction with ultrasonics; nickel-titanium files) today provide the practitioner with the most modern therapeutic possibilities leading to predictable excellent treatment results. For every general dentist, continuous up-dating of the discipline's knowledge base is mandatory. This new book provides a rapid and state-of-the-art source of current scientific information, and demonstrates the implementation of the most recent data into practical clinical situations.Refined and targeted didactic presentation:
This book leaves no unanswered questions:
- Every concept is effectively depicted in a double-page spread: On the left side, a concisely formulated, instructive text; and on the right side, a relevant and informative series of illustrations including clinical photos, graphics and tables.
The proven and well-accepted "Pocket Atlas'' concept!
- What to do if pain persists?
- How to respond to every emergency situation?
- Emergencies in children: Critical considerations?
- How to handle incomplete root formation, obliterated root canals, perforations?
- How best to proceed with treatment of endodontic failures?
- Efficient treatment planning; newest techniques for canal preparation
AUS DEM INHALT
- Fast and up-to-date orientation of the entire area of endodontology
- Concise text on the left and excellent illustrations on the right hand
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886