A comprehensive overview of modern orthodontic treatment using self-ligating bracket systems-with evaluations of systems currently available
Promising numerous advantages in design, treatment efficacy, and reduced treatment time, self-ligating brackets have become a major part of modern orthodontic practice. Self-Ligating Brackets in Orthodontics: Current Concepts and Techniques summarizes contemporary information and clinical studies on these popular systems, integrating them with the authors' practical and hands-on experience. Encompassing all aspects of treatment with self-ligating fixed appliances from biomechanics to material properties and also including diagnostic and therapeutic principles, this book provides a step-by-step visual guide to this groundbreaking field.
- Provides more than 1500 outstanding color photographs that show the sequence of steps for all procedures involving self-ligating brackets from start to finish
- Objectively evaluates the advantages and disadvantages of commercially available self-ligating bracket systems to help you make the best choices for your patients
- Covers the full scope of treatment, including oral hygiene, adhesive techniques, biomechanics, esthetic choices, retention and stability, and more
- Includes multiple case studies as well as information on risks, pitfalls, practical tips, and clinical pearls that aid in decision-making and reinforce the treatment concepts
Written by a team of international specialists, this book is a quintessential guide for all practitioners who want to keep up to date with the latest developments in self-ligating brackets and offer state-of-the-art treatment techniques for their patients. This book is designed to be a useful introduction to newcomers to self-ligation as well as a guide for experienced orthodontists on how to successfully incorporate this highly popular technique into their practices.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886