Salivary glands are unique because of the manifold subtypes of benign and malignant diseases found there. Written by the internationally leading authorities, Salivary Gland Disorders and Diseases: Diagnosis and Management fills a major gap in the literature by presenting modern and up-to-date knowledge on all aspects of this important field.
From new findings at the molecular level, to diagnostic advances in cytopathology, histopathology, biochemistry, and imaging studies, to technical innovations and surgical and medical management, the book covers every diagnostic and therapeutic development and innovation. Its clear, concise, and heavily illustrated approach makes it ideal for use by both beginners and more experienced surgeons and physicians.
- Covers the full spectrum of infectious, inflammatory, acute, chronic, benign, and malignant disorders and diseases of the salivary glands
- Offers a wealth of expert tips, tricks, pitfalls, and recommendations for effective diagnostic, surgical, and medical management
- Highlights all topics with hundreds of full-color images, diagrams, and superbly detailed surgical illustrations
As the comprehensive single-source reference in the field, this book is essential for head and neck surgeons, otorhinolaryngologists, maxillofacial surgeons, dentists, oral pathologists, plastic surgeons, and any other clinicians involved in daily clinical management of patients with salivary gland disorders and diseases.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886