For almost 20 years, clear aligners have seen growing popularity in addressing patients’ demands for orthodontic treatment that is also discreet and esthetically inconspicuous. Especially for the adult patient, these almost invisible systems are in considerable demand.
Supported by solid clinical evidence, this new work introduces and discusses all the presently available thermoplastically formed products that apply a predetermined strain to the teeth and jaw, with the goal of correcting malpositioned teeth, while also being esthetically acceptable for the patient.
- More than a dozen contributions by top international experts
- Includes the most recent guidelines on clinical management with aligners
- Scientific approach presents evidence from material properties research, forces generated with aligners, and treatment outcome assessments
- Valuable information on changes in oral microbiota, potential side effects, biocompatibility, and more
Orthodontic Aligner Treatment will be welcomed by all orthodontic specialists, as well as graduate students, researchers, and clinical faculty in the field.
Access your complimentary online version directly from https://medone.thieme.com by using the unique code in the front of this book.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886