Orthodontic Postgraduate Education: A Global Perspective is the first book of its kind to report on the global educational environment in orthodontics and review the structure and function of postgraduate orthodontic programs in different parts of the world. It begins with an overview of the history and current state of orthodontic education, and then describes the academic, clinical, and research components of orthodontic specialty programs in Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle East, and Oceania. The book also provides useful facts about the organizational aspects of orthodontic board examinations.
Presents key details on the curricula of postgraduate orthodontic programs around the world, allowing for direct comparison of various programs
Includes updated guidelines on accreditation criteria for international, national, and regional professional organizations and scientific societies
Lists all major objectives for postgraduate orthodontic education and orthodontic specialty recognition
Addresses the educational roles of new technologies, professional development, scientific journals, and research in postgraduate orthodontic education
Features a self-assessment guide for internal evaluation based on previous published work
Offers a true global perspective with chapters authored by a multinational team of leading experts
This book contains a wealth of valuable information for any dental student considering application to a postgraduate orthodontic program. It is also a thorough and up-to-date resource for orthodontic faculty, researchers, and organizations seeking knowledge on the policies and trends in contemporary orthodontic education."Orthodontic Postgraduate Education: A Global Perspective is a compact manual that gives readers a current overview of the global educational environment in orthodontics. The concepts and objectives of postgraduate their educational, clinical, and research components is provided.
- Up-to-date international, regional, and national guidelines on recognition and accreditation criteria of leading healthcare authorities and professional organizations
- Addresses the educational roles of new technologies, professional development, scientific journals, and research in postgraduate orthodontic education
- All the major objectives for postgraduate orthodontic education and orthodontic specialty recognition are included
- Self-assessment guide for internal accreditation based on previously published work
This book is an excellent resource for dental school graduates pursuing postgraduate degrees in orthodontics.
orthodontics programs is emphasized throughout and key information on
Current Concepts and Techniques
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886