Exquisitely illustrated techniques of craniomaxillofacial osteosynthesis
Now in a long-awaited second edition, this groundbreaking atlas of osteosynthesis in craniomaxillofacial and oral surgery has been fully updated to reflect new techniques, applications, instruments, and materials. Illustrated in detailed, highly instructive fullcolor drawings, the book covers key advances in craniomaxillofacial and oral surgery, including the use of resorbable plates and screws, modern techniques of bone distraction, and the advanced treatment of trauma and congenital deformities. Complete with the relevant anatomy and biomechanics, physiology of bone repair and fracture healing, and the management of possible complications, the Atlas of Craniomaxillofacial Osteosynthesis: Microplates, Miniplates, and Screws is a true standard in the field.
- Includes six entirely new chapters on lingual hematoma, innovative treatment approaches of condylar neck fractures, the application of resorbable plates and screws and the material-specific techniques, and alveolar, mandibular, and maxillary bone distraction
- Features thorough updates on orthognathic, craniofacial, and preprosthetic surgery
- Offers proven treatment approaches by international experts who have applied the principles of osteosynthesis in a wide range of procedures
- Presents more than 350 outstanding full-color drawings, 70 of them new to this edition, visualizing the relevant anatomy and surgical techniques
The second edition of this outstanding atlas is highly recommended as a how-to guide and surgical reference for all practitioners and trainees who deal with the challenges of craniomaxillofacial and oral surgery, particularly maxillofacial, oral, and plastic surgeons, as well as neurosurgeons and otolaryngologists.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886