A key tool in recognizing and diagnosing lesions of the oral cavity and face at the earliest possible stage...
Peter A. Reichart, DDS, Professor, Center for Dentistry, Charite Clinic, Berlin, Germany; and Hans Peter Philipsen, DDS, Professor, San Pedro de Alcantara, Spain -- affils. coming
This newest volume in Thieme's world-acclaimed Color Atlas of Dental Medicine Series forges the crucial connection between clinical oral pathology and histopathologic examination to arrive at a precise and definitive diagnosis. You will find more than 1,000 exquisite, full-color illustrations that cover the spectrum of clinical, radiographic, and histopathologic findings. And in a unique benefit, the book follows the sequential steps of a typical clinical examination, offering you the practical approach you can most easily use.
* Offers a new understanding of the pathogenesis and etiology of oral lesions, with magnificent full-color photographs and illustrations
* Chapters organized by the anatomic configuration of the oral region that you would follow in a standard examination
* Covers dozens of diseases of the oral mucosa and face; TMJ disorders and diseases of the salivary glands; cancer and organ transplant-related syndromes; diagnosis and treatment of facial pain; and psychosomatic oral diseases
* Includes a dedicated chapter on the oral manifestations of HIV infection
Complete with "diagnostic keys", a tabular section organized by color, surface structure and radiographic criteria of a wide range of oral lesions, the book is indispensable for establishing an "at-a-glance diagnosis" when you have a patient seeking immediate guidance.
This book offers no less than a wholly new concept in the practice of dentistry today: a synthesis of clinical practice and oral pathology that puts dentists ever closer to clinical medicine. It allows you to recognize and diagnose lesions of the oral cavity and face at the earlier possible stage, and know when referral is required. Take advantage of the experience and knowledge of the two world-renowned authors and move your practice to a new level: order ORAL PATHOLOGY today!
(Color Atlas of Dental Medicine, Series Editors: Klaus H. Rateitschak, DDS, PhD, and Herbert E. Wolf, DDS)
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886