Where science and practice meet: the entire spectrum of orthodontics, in stunning color…
Created in the tradition and style of Thieme’s renowned Dental Atlas series, and the product of many years of research and practical experience, Orthodontics: Therapy covers the basics of the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws. Clear and concise texts, and thousands of brilliant illustrations, most in full color and presented in Thieme’s award-winning two-page spreads, make for efficient and pleasant assimilation of this highly detailed and comprehensive material.
- Almost 4000 brilliant images, in unparalleled printing quality, with extensive legends such that the running texts play the secondary role
- Current and up-to-date, building upon the basic principles of biology, mechanics, and biomechanics, to reflect the state of the research today, using the most advanced materials and techniques
- Information on self-ligating brackets, integration of retained teeth, anchorage options, finishing and retention, adult therapy, and aesthetic alternatives
- Step-by-step coverage of all the therapy methods with explanations and illustrations
- A wealth of expert tips and tricks
Experienced orthodontists and trainees will cherish this comprehensive work, both as review and as an authoritative introductory text.
Andrea Wichelhaus is Professor of Dentistry at the Clinic for Orthodontics of Ludwig-Maximillian University, Munich, Germany.
An award-winning international medical and scientific publisher, Thieme has demonstrated its commitment to the highest standard of quality in the state-of-the-art content and presentation of all its products. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886